New S2 2017 PCB available now for shipping !
Waveblaster compatible synth module based on the SAM2695 chip.
Excellent for gaming, music production, sound experiments,..
Combines wavetable and fm synth sound for a high end retro sound.
- 64-voice polyphony (without effects)
- 38-voice polyphony + effects
- High quality, compact size
- CleanWave soundset
- General MIDI compatible effects
- 4-band stereo equalizer
- Low power consumption, only 5V supply required (no +/- 12V)
- Low noise audio output
- Can be used on Waveblaster Compatible soundcards
- Can be used for electronics projects, such as arduino, raspberry pi, midibox,...
- Very small size, ideal for building into projects : 24mm x 34mm
- SAM2695 MIDI specifications and chip datasheet : click here.
This board is intended for testing, education, development, and usage in custom projects and prototypes.
Compatible with any soundcard that has a Waveblaster connector, SoundBlaster 16, Audician 32, ESS AudioDrive, Aureal Vortex 2 and many others.
Can be used in Oberheim MC2000
Also suitable for use in electronics projects and retro gaming pc's.
Review/Demo by Phil's computerlab :