Shield for using Dreamblaster S2 with Arduino Nano.
The whole setup can be powered by USB (connected to arduino nano),
or through external supply (for example 9 volt battery).
Assembled PCB with
- headphone stereo out connector
- arduino nano female headers
- S1 header pins
- some resistors and caps.
- 9 Volt battery connector (Select option when ordering)
- 4 pushbuttons + pulldown resistors mounted (Select option when ordering)
- up to 3 potmeters on adc connections (See video)
- Arduino Nano tested and preprogrammed with demo sketch
(Select option when ordering)
- micro USB cable
- Dreamblaster S2
The schematic for this board can be found here :
The arduino software (demo from video) can be found here :
See videos for a demo of sequencing and resonant filter control : here