MIDICloud RS232 Waveblaster Adapter, 'CloudSchatze Tribute Edition'
Completely soldered, programmed and tested boards.
RS232 to Waveblaster and MIDI interface, compatible with SOFTMPU
- high quality PCB
- fits on 9 pin serial port
- MIDI output DIN connector
- Waveblaster header for modern small waveblaster boards (McFly, S2,X2, X2GS, E-Wave)
- 5V supply through USB mini connector
- DIP switches for advanced settings
DIP positions :
DIP 3 : OFF = binary mode, ON = ASCII mode
DIP 1 + 2 : baud rate selection
|Baud Rate table
||DIP 1 = OFF
||DIP 1 = ON
|DIP 2 = OFF
|DIP 2 = ON
Usage with SoftMPU :
SoftMPU uses 38400 baud, binary mode.
--> Set all dips to OFF to use with SoftMPU. (this is the default state of the dips).
Set the output device of softmpu to your com port : for example :
SOFTMPU.EXE /MPU:330 /OUTPUT:COM1