Completely soldered, programmed and tested boards.
MPU-232 : RS232 to MIDI interface, compatible with SOFTMPU
- small size, high quality PCB
- fits on 9 pin serial port
- MIDI output DIN connector
- 5V supply through USB mini connector
- DIP switches for advanced settings
DIP positions :
DIP 3 : OFF = binary mode, ON = ASCII mode
DIP 1 + 2 : baud rate selection
|Baud Rate table
||DIP 1 = OFF
||DIP 1 = ON
|DIP 2 = OFF
|DIP 2 = ON
Usage with SoftMPU :
SoftMPU uses 38400 baud, binary mode.
--> Set all dips to OFF to use with SoftMPU. (this is the default state of the dips).
Set the output device of softmpu to your com port : for example :
SOFTMPU.EXE /MPU:330 /OUTPUT:COM1
MPU-232 demo by Retro Erik :
Sam and Max Demo using SOFTMPU :
Reams of Chaos demo using SOFTMPU :