TNDLPT is a parallel port sound card that uses the SN76489 soundchip.
Please find the instructions here.
This sound card is available as a solder kit, and as a fully tested presoldered board.
It takes approximately 1 hour to solder the kit.
TNDLPT features :
- SN76489AN soundchip
- USB powered high quality black color PCB
- mono headphone amplifier
- edge wheel control of amplifier volume
- button to mute the sound
- microprocessor controlled demuting logic.
TNDLPT requires :
- a stable 5V voltage supply through mini USB connector
- power consumption : approx 70mA
- suitable software (see below)
TNDLPT is supported by the following software :
- TNDLPT DOS software suite : https://github.com/pdewacht/tndlpt/release
- TLPTtest.exe : plays test music, does not need TSR : utility for testing your TNDLPT
- TNDreset.exe : utility to unmute the TNDLPT
- TNDLPT.com : TSR to add TNDLPT support to games that support tandy music.
- SBVGM : VGM player supporting TNDLPT : http://www.oplx.com/code/
- more details coming...