X3MA can be used for music production, connecting a midi keyboard, DOS gaming, ...
Midi + USB Sound Module : supports hardware wavetable synthesis + audio playback.
- Dream MIDI synth (54 voices polyphonic, 64 mbyte flash, compatible with X2 banks)
- 24 bit high quality DAC, configured at 48 Khz playback
- USB audio playback, class compliant
- USB audio digital recording of MIDI+Wave output, class compliant --> for digital recording of game soundtracks
- USB MIDI in, class compliant
- Real MIDI In (DIN connector)
Available as PCB and PCB + Enclosure kit
2 types of enclosure available :
- 'Classic' enclosure
- 'Buran' 3d printed enclosure
You can find the user manual here.
Standard Soundbank instruments description : download here
More detailed MIDI specs, download here.
Related downloads : soundbanks, preset editor and upload tool available at http://serdaco.com/downloads/
Demonstration of digital recordings with the GUD soundbank on X3M : https://soundcloud.com/dreamblaster/sets/x3m