DreamBlaster X2 Advanced WaveBlaster + USB Synth
Have a look at the user manual
- Small formfactor midi PCB : 65mm x 38mm size
- Black color PCB
- Dream 5000 series synth chip with 81 voices polyphony, high quality effects engine
- Waveblaster compatible connector for use on soundcards (such as Soundblaster 16, Audician 32, ESS AudioDrive, Aureal Vortex 2 and many others...) and DIY projects.
- It will also work on instruments that accept waveblaster cards, such as Oberheim MC2000 and Terratex Axon AX 100
- Super low latency <1ms
- 64mbyte flash for soundbank data
- USB MIDI in (Class compliant midi device, works on windows XP without drivers)
- stereo line out using a high quality 24 bit DAC
- Preloaded with a high quality 16 megabyte Dream General MIDI soundbank (http://dream.fr/pdf/Serie5000/Soundbanks/GMBK5X128.pdf)
- DreamBlaster Preset editor / USB uploader tool for advanced customization/tweaking.
Downloads available at http://serdaco.com/downloads/X2/
Sound Demo's here on soundcloud : http://soundcloud.com/dreamblaster
Some MIDI game tracks played on the X2 :
Review by Phil's Computerlab :
Use X2 with the excellent free MIDI player from Falcosoft !
And here you can see how Salvo installed his X2 into his Oberheim MC2000