X2GS Retro gaming soundcard :
DreamBlaster X2GS features a preloaded officially licensed, read only 16mbyte GS bank.
- Small formfactor midi PCB : 65mm x 38mm size
- Black color 4 layer high quality PCB
- Dream 5000 series synth chip with 81 voices polyphony, high quality effects engine
- Waveblaster compatible connector for use on soundcards (such as Soundblaster 16, Audician 32, ESS AudioDrive, Aureal Vortex 2,...)
- USB MIDI in (Class compliant midi device, works on windows XP and higher, without drivers)
- 64mbyte flash
- stereo line out using a high quality 24 bit DAC
- DreamBlaster preset editor / USB uploader tool for advanced customization/tweaking.
Additionally it supports an updatable user bank (up to 48mbyte).
X2GS BANK INFORMATION :
Switching between X2GS bank and the user bank, can be done using NRPN messages.
- Full GM/GS implementation
- 128 GM instruments
- 180 variation instruments
- More than 200 drum sounds in 15 drum sets + 1 SFX set
- All samples are in 16bit quality
- Official Dream/Roland License
Read soundbank details here. Find the needed midi files for bank switching here.
The X2GS bank is used with the express permission of Roland Corporation. This bank is used conforming a license agreement with Dream.
WARNING: This product may not be installed in any musical instrument. Using this product in the manufacture of musical instruments or selling this product for use in a musical instrument is a violation of the intellectual property rights of Roland Corporation and will result in liability for infringement.
X2GS youtube playlist